Here’s my sample’s I received on Friday! 🙂
- Dorset cereal’s – I visited the Dorset cereal’s website and they had a offer for product tester’s to try 3 yummy boxes of muesli these included 3 x full size boxes and they are delicious! I did have to complete a survey with these but it only takes a few minutes.
- Molton brown – I kindly emailed Molton Brown to ask if I could review some of there product’s they replied very quickly and was sent out on the same day which was fab! I cant wait to use these as they smell gorgeous will be uploading a review once tried. 🙂
- Green people organic – I emailed green people organic lifestyle and asked if I could review some of their product’s as I have heard lovely review’s and recommendation’s I kindly asked if I could review some of their product’s and they very kindly sent out a selection of their product’s which I will be reviewing soon. 🙂
- Escada Joyful perfume – I received a sample of Escada joyful perfume this was from http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/ this smell’s gorgeous! I would highly recommended to anyone.
thank you for reading
Here are my sample’s and coupon’s I received on Friday 23rd October 2014 🙂
- I kindly emailed ‘Drink Me Chai’ and asked if I could try some of there product’s and review them on my blog and they kindly sent out 4 x Chai Latte spiced tea’s each sachet contain’s an aromatic blend of tea milk and spice’s, not sure whether I would like these with them having a spice but I will give them a try and review them.
- I kindly emailed Ecover and asked if I could try some of there product’s and also review them, they said they don’t have any sample’s but they have sent me some coupons which was very kind of them they sent me 2 x £1 off so I will be reviewing these when I have used my coupon’s followed by a photo of what I choose.
- I emailed Oatly! and kindly asked if I could review some of there product’s, they didn’t email me back but I did receive these coupons which was 5 x £1.50 off voucher’s!! I was very happy with these and they was very generous, I cant wait to try some of their product’s and will upload a full review when I spend my coupon’s followed by photo’s.
- I received this free sample tube of Bepanthen cream cant remember where this was actually from but I think it was a freebie website.
Thank you for reading 🙂
I very kindly emailed the collective dairy and asked if I could try some of their product’s they said they did not do sample’s but they would send me some coupons.
These arrived within 2-3 day’s of emailing them which was impressive and they where also very generous in what they sent this includes:
- 1 x £2.50 off coupon
- 1 x £1 off coupon
- 2 x 25 p off strawberry suckie yoghurt’s
- a lovely post card
- The collective diary company logo fridge magnet which is really cute.
I was really impressed with what they sent me and I cant wait to use these to review some product’s I will upload picture’s of what I spend my coupons on followed by a full review.
thank you for reading,
I kindly emailed fast as I suffer with dry and damaged hair I asked if they had anything I could review and they kindly sent out 3 fast shampoo’s and 3 fast conditioner’s.
I have tried there shampoo and conditioner and I can tell an improvement just from one use,
Since using these hair product’s my hair is very soft and feel’s really smooth and silky it also give’s a amazing shine and smell’s lush! the smell is not to overpowering but leave’s your hair smelling gorgeous.
I have had a few compliment’s from family member’s to say how healthy my hair look’s and I recommended for them to try this.
Overall my review on this product is 9/10 and I would consider buying in the future and would also recommended anybody to use if they don’t mind paying that little bit extra.
Thank you for reading 🙂
Here are today’s sample’s and freebie’s I received through the post:
- Vimto squeezy, I emailed vimto to very kindly ask if I could sample there squeezy bottle’s as I cant seem to find them in supermarket’s and they very kindly sent me a bottle to try which is vimto original so I will be reviewing once I have tried.
- Fast shampoo and conditioner, I emailed fast and asked could I sample some of there product’s they did not email be back but I received
- 3 x fast shampoo’s and 3 x fast conditioner’s which was very kind of them and I cant wait to try that.
- Femfresh wipe’s, these where a freebie from a website which I cant remember i think it may of been on https://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk/ and I think this is still available.
- QV skin care, I emailed QV and said i suffer with dry and sensitive skin is there anything I could sample to help this and they very kindly sent me 5 different product’s which I will be reviewing when I have used them 🙂
- Sanctuary spa, I signed up to the sanctuary spa newsletter and I had a email to say if I forward this to 3-5 friend’s I would receive a free sample and they sent me this sample which is very generous and I cant wait to use this 🙂
- Bodi & Birch, I emailed Bodi & Birch as I have tried a few of their product’s and I think there are fab they make my skin really soft and healthy, I asked if they had any sample’s available for me to review and they emailed me to say could they have a link to my blog and I sent them the link and they asked if I would review these product’s so I will be reviewing these when I try them 🙂
This is all I have had today but will be uploading and doing review’s very soon thank you for reading 🙂
I emailed bare mineral’s and kindly asked if they had any free sample’s they could send out for me to try and review there make up / product’s I must say they emailed back within 12 hour’s and also was really speedy delivery! I love the colour they sent me it is a beige colour so I am going to be looking forward to trying that.
Bare Mineral’s website: http://bareminerals.com.hk/en/
I also emailed AD Skin Synergy and kindly asked them if they had any sample’s I could try and I would be more than happy to review them, I had a speedy response from them and they emailed back asking for my skin tone etc and i received my samples 1-2 day’s later! I cant wait to try this one as I have been recommended to try this by lot’s of family and friend’s I will review as soon as I have tried.
AD Skin Synergy: http://www.adskinsynergy.com/
I Kindly emailed Taylor’s asking if they had any sample’s they could send me so i could review there product’s and they very kindly sent me a bag of Taylor’s lazy Sunday ground coffee & 10 Yorkshire tea bags (no picture sorry) with a 30p coupon inside!
I am a massive fan of Yorkshire tea this is one of my favourite’s I love the taste of the tea and also the price’s and offer’s on products are amazing! always seem’s to keep me going back for more.
Sadly I wont be using the Taylor’s ground coffee but I will be giving it to somebody who will use it and then I will write a review once I have been given more feedback 🙂
Thank you for reading.